<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14611975?origin\x3dhttp://stop-there.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 28, 2005 . 10:44 AM

HAIZ.. after i pay her back the earphones.. we have less talk than last time.. i also dun know y.. is like we both dun even know each other like that lo.. there was once i try to talk to her, she didn't even answer my question and give mi a black face lo.. Grrr.. what have I done wrong.. I have already return her back a brand new one lo.. what do u still wan? Hai... today when I reach school jan tell mi that sm sms her and say -are you all angry with mi? y didn't you all talk to mi? do u all still friend mi?- haix.. people talk to her she don't answer now say y don't talk to her.. haix..
after SW lesson is thinking skill lesson, normally is I sit with her wan lo... after coming in to the class everyone was sited down accept her, standing beside the table that I was sited. Jan told her 'sit down la'. But she still standing at there.. than jan asked mi to ask her to sit down and I say exactly the same words as jan to her lo.. she did sit down and started to cry.. (-_-''') haiyo.. what happened … izzit my fault again.. haiz.. after class she told jan that she cry is because no one talk to her.. haiz.. she think too much le ba.. haiz..