Tuesday, September 13, 2005 . 12:20 PM
Hi hi... don't know wan to write what lei... today is not my day.. sated in front of the computer for so long le.. almost 30 mins had passed, I'm still starring at the computer and haven't even started to write a word for my blog.. haix.. actually I have already thought lots of things to say it out wan.. but I just don't know how to convert those things in my mind to words... as for mi, my english and grammar isn't that strong and I don't really know how to express my feeling out.. haix.. so envy all of u out there.. wrote such powerful english that can express yours feeling.. so good.. haiz.. sob sob.. k la.. k la... hmm.. do u all still remember the MP3 incident that happened to mi last time.. haiz.. I thought it's all over le.. from the day where I return her back a new pair of earphones, although we have less conversation than before but we are still okie ... how I supposes to know.. during lunch time, I asked E why sm not eating then she said that she don't feel like eating.. suddenly E told mi that last week sm told her that she dislike mi.. because I cause her get scolding from her sister for few days.. haix.. is this my fault .. it seem like time have gone back to those day.. haiz... stop here lo.. dinner time..