<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14611975?origin\x3dhttp://stop-there.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 31, 2005 . 7:08 PM


wat should i do with it lei.. :(
...............................................................................................................................
VERY THE TIRED!!! My back bone was so painful.. it just like suddenly become 80 years old ah ma .. haix.. yesterday injured my leg.. so painful!! sob sob.. u know wat? i let xuan junior saw my awful sight again.. haix.. how can tis happened.. haix.. hey!! xuan junior still left one last week!! So who are u going to propose too.. KUMAR or SUNNY.. hee.. so anxious to know the result.. hee.. who would it be lei.. both look not bad.. both can carry 2 boxes at once. * but I think sunny is more stronger maybe got more pack than kumar hor.. haha.. I know u saw tis u surly will kill mi on tus wan.. haha.. but wo wei le ni de xin fu get beaten up also zhi de de.. haha.. k la.. stop say u le.. if not I will... hee.. will be continue.. oh oh oh.. oh ya.. how ar.. my puzzle !! was attacked by white ants.. wat should I do with it.. my mum ask mi to throw it away lei.. cos my house are furnished by wood.. if white ants attack them my house will be in danger haix.. HOW ??? just had a heavy rain.. so cold hee.. k. I'll stop here lo.. LASTLY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL!! =D
...........................................................................................................
those photo are shoot by mi orh