Friday, January 13, 2006 . 11:42 PM


Ai Oh... today is my cousin 15 years old birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jeremy!! =) just reached home after his birthday celebration. Quite a long time didn't saw them lo.. kinder weird when I step into their house at the first place.. like nth to chat to each other, but lucky after sometime we got the feel back like last time... quite a fun time with them today.. ( ' v ' )
tis week I seem to be quite shuai.. on wed I went for check up for my contact.. and the persons ask mi to come back 30 mins later.. because the optimist had just went for dinner not long ago.. it was raining heavily on that day and was very difficult for mi to go shopping cos of my slippery slipper.. haiz.. so I decided to called xuan junior for a chat for helping mi to clear sometime.. after 30 mins pass I went back.. u know wat the shop was crowed with ppl.. OMG.. haiz.. and I have to queue up for my turn.. went it's my turn I realize that I had waited an hours plus man.. F wan lo.. hate it man.. the next day actually wanted to go out with Joanne they all to buy jian xiong present.. but I forgotten that I meet my sis on that day to cut our hair together.. so I didn't went to buy present with them that day.. sry.. =( that day my sis had made an appointment on 11.45am with the hairstylist for our hair cut.. we was late.. we reached the place at 12.10pm like that.. so the hairstylist told us that we have to wait for our turn.. haiz.. have to wait again.. wat to do!!! o_O one after another customers went in for their hair cut.. it was 1.00pm le!!! And it was not our turn yet!!!!!! Arg... wat the F !!!!!! while waiting my whole body was freezing man .. stupid air condition so cold for wat!!!!!! Arg... one and after another.. one and after another... one and after another... arg.. and it's about to 2pm le lo.. den it's our turn.. F wan lo.. want to test my patient izzit!!!!! Arg... wat a shuai week for mi!!!!!! =[
just changed my blogskin and the music player.. isn't jay so cool.. haha... for the music player it spent mi quite a long time to find it.. at last it let mi found it.. U WHO!!! I'm so happy!! I'm loving it.. haha.. =) but it seem like when I added the player it is lagging down the speed of my sites.. haix.. give mi some time.. i'll try my best to solve it.. there is another thing that i added did u all saw the slide transition star that I put for the enter and exit of my page oh.. really very cool oh!! Hee.. k.. la.. I'll stop here...
