<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14611975?origin\x3dhttp://stop-there.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 01, 2007 . 12:57 AM

OMG !! TODAY went to meet jan at 9 in the morning. took the mrt to pasir ris, it was so crowded .. head to changi village to buy prawns and those fishing staff after that had our breakfast plus lunch.. set off to bedok jetty and tat’s the place where we are going to fish..

YEAH.. and tis is the first time I try fishing.. so excited.. done with all the setting up is about 1240 plus.. it was so hot and I didn’t bring my cap luckily jan brought extra and lend it mi.. next jan taught mi how to work on the rod and reel.. then I try it myself and within 10 mins I caught a fish.. Yeah.. So Happy.. the first fish tat I catch myself.. HAPPY !! =)

subsequently thing didn’t goes well.. for the first 3 hour all together I only caught 3 fishes.. so sad.. actually got 4 de but i let it escaped, cos whenever I caught a fish, I dun dare to take it off the hook so I have to wait for jan to come over to help.. during the waiting time the fish was fidgeting so hardly telling mi tat It need water.. haha.. so I put the rod back into the sea and wait for jan to come.. when jan came I pull the rod back up but the fish had already gone.. so sad.. my fish.. sob sob..

around 4 plus jiao jiao jie jie and her friend came.. the first thing they said was “Wa.. u are so tan and red !! “ by that time then I know tat.. OMG !! I’M OVER TANNING.. AH!! HOW ?? everything is to late too le.. sob.. =( as jan didn’t bring my sis rod today so is my turn to rest and let them take over..

about 7 plus we start to pack up and off to bedok to have our dinner.. hungry.. my body started to get hotter and pain cos of the sunburn.. ah.. after dinner we shop around the place till I cant stand the pain from all my joints.. and we decided to go home..

at the end I only caught 3 and a half fishes.. lousy rite.. sob sob.. the escaped fish is counted as half..
haha..



tis is y i'm hot !!

sis and mi
red ba..

smile =)

fish fish where are u.. o.O

SO big diff!! isnt it look like i'm wearing sport bra.. haha.. but it hurts =(