Friday, July 27, 2007 . 6:30 PM
Wow the weather for tis week is so cool.. loving it!! Yeah.. finally finished 2 presentation and database project.. still got oopp project haven’t finish yet.. few weeks later got 2 common tests and 3 exams.. ah. die die die.. I have no idea of wat DIFFERENTIATION and INTEGRATION is about!!! Ah. help mi help mi.. have to chiong for oopp lo.. GO GO GO!! got so many error so sian lo.. =(3rd sis came back from Germany le.. but no present for mi so sad.. sob sob.. haha.. only got chocolates.. haha.. she went for her graduation ceremony yesterday.. yeah.. Congratulation!!! now she preparing to go for graduation nite..
thanks to jiao²jie² friend for giving mi the air force badges ah!!! so happy.. three added.. wahahaha.. so in love with the 4 forces..
JAY coming to sg next mon at the Cathay.. Yahoo!!! Jayson and Thomson going to smuggle mi in.. haha so happy can take photo with JAY.. YEAH !!! felt a bit scary.. first time dun know wat to do.. hmm.. thanks to jayson and Thomson for giving mi the chance.. omg.. I’m I really going to see jay.. ah!!!!! *mad. I cant wait to see his movie the Secret..
