<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14611975?origin\x3dhttp://stop-there.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 03, 2009 . 7:54 PM

I don't think this is working
squeezing so hard my hands are hurting
ought to let go in the first place
and i put the phone on the front lawn
everything that shows time is gone
i'm outside in this cold
still looking for you

if everything'd stop
i'd listen for your heart
to lead me right to you
i tried every way i can

you take the best things from me
then everything gets empty
that's not a world that I need

and I can't do this by myself
all of these problems, they're all in your head
and I can't be somebody else
you took something perfect
and painted it red

i'm just a little bit
caught in the middle
life is a maze
and love is a riddle
i don't know where to go
i can't do it alone
(i've tried)
and I don't know why

i am just a little girl
lost in the moment
i'm so scared
but don't show it
i can't figure it out
it's bringing me down
i know
i've got to let it go